Carolina's shopping

Hello, dear friends. 

I have received some messages asking me which products I use for Carolina and what I recommend.

I fully understand the doubts, because before Carolina was born I was very lost, not knowing what to buy and not knowing what would be best for her.

So here are some products that I recommend ... Just click on the images to get more information about the products and get them.


I certainly recommend Vertbaudet. I have already shown you two of the products that I bought for Carolina. They were bought with the value of your donations, which I thank you so much (the carpet and the lamp). The next purchase will undoubtedly be the activity mat for which I have been saving your last donations :)
In terms of hygiene products I use Uriage. She loves it and so do we. Impossible not to be smelling my baby all the time :)

We use both at home, as we also bought the travel kit. The idea is then to take the packaging and refill it. With the coming summer we also do not give away the sunscreen. She loves that I put the protector on her hands and feet, but do not find a joke on her face :)

I hope this information is useful to you.
 I hope it helps you :)


With love,
Dinha


4 comments

  1. I know this is an old post, but I was just looking through your blog and just wanted to say you are SO beautiful and so is your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no clue you had the baby. What a beautiful angel. You look fantastic as well. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete